We work with real estate writers, photographers, video producers, content publishers and news organizations who engage our audience.
Home builders, developers, real estate professionals, home design, residential construction companies, and lending organizations who desire to contribute housing related news topics across our real estate network are welcome to apply.
Why should you contribute to Housing Market?
All articles will appear on the Homepage, they will also be syndicated to other sites within the Housing Market real estate network.
- Exchange ideas with home buying consumers and building industry professionals.
- Contributors have their own page where they can promote their housing related services.
- Most of our audience are home buyers and real estate professionals.
- 90% of our visitors are USA based and actively seeking to purchase a home.
Have your work seen by housing industry leaders!
- Promote your new home product or service in your bio to our affluent housing audience.
- Benefit from quality links which will appear at the bottom of all your articles.
- Articles are indexed and well positioned in Google, so your work will be viewed by many.
- Let us help you get the exposure your published new home related work deserves.
Who are we looking to work with?
Home builders, developers, real estate and construction industry professionals, journalists, real estate publications etc… (we are not looking to work with website marketing companies).
What Real Estate News Topics are we Looking For?
We are looking for original articles, photos and video content that cover all new home topics and sectors from new home communities, home builders and construction materials, new home design (interior and architecture), mortgage, technology and real estate news.
We prefer home owner lifestyle articles, but will publish local news.
If your work is well written and falls outside the scope listed above we will still consider the contribution it if we feel our readers can benefit from the information.
How Can I become a contributor?
Please send an e-mail to our editor at: [email protected], alerting us to your organization and your work. If successful, we will be in touch with more information about setting you up as a content provider and the additional benefits we offer contributors.
How can I ensure my articles will be published?
If your contribution is well produced, original, and is relevant to the topic of new homes, as well as matching our site guidelines, then you have a probability of being published.
*All housing related content should be on topic, original and non offensive; and should not be unduly self-promotional.
Who owns copyright for submitted content?
As the content creator you retain the copyright to your content.
You assign to us First World Serial Rights; which means that your contributions must be your own original work and not published elsewhere.
However, once the contribution appears in Housing Market, you are free to publish your work elsewhere subject to the condition that it carries the byline “First Published @ Housing Market”
We may also editorialize your written content, such as: changing the title and making minor adjustments to the text or adding related media to better appeal to our audience and for improved search engine visibility (without materially changing what is submitted.)
- In submitting your content, you warrant that the contribution is your own and does not include any material in which any third party owns any intellectual property rights.
- If you have engaged anyone to write the contribution for you, you must make sure you have an assignment to you of all rights that person has in the contribution.
Can I submit someone else’s work from another website here?
All submissions must be your own original work. Any articles found to be copies from somewhere else will be deleted without notice. Please only submit your own original content.